not so much attention

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
There ain't that many mate 7 users are they? This phone still interest me, but came from a iphone 6/ note 4, so I'm kinds afraid It would be a downgrade:(

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think the hardest part for some of these manufacturers is they hardly get into the US. Now, I agree the US isn't the end all be all of markets, but it is one that really shouldn't be ignored.

Frazzel 001

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
If you go to xda forums they have a lot of people with this device there. I have to say it's a lovely device and is selling well in my local market.. Singapore

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hvnt seen that much on XDA, but I'm still kinda interested in this device, just looks awesome!

Dan604

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
I love it. I'm in Vancouver Canada. This is by far the best android out right now for my daily routine...wicked good camera, best battery life in a device, and silky smooth running....not to mention the fingerprint scanner is the best out there.

angm1979

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
This phone is the bomb! I have had a ton of different models of phones. Lots of Androids, Windows & iPhone and this is the best phone, hands down.
I love the camera. I have a 32GB memory card in it and with the 16 on board, I never run out of memory.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I just scooped one up after moving the Zenfone 2. I'm looking forward to getting it on Wednesday or Thursday, it looks very good from all the videos I've watched.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah this phone is amazing. It may not have 4gigs of memory like the Zenfone 2, but it's fast enough and smooth, plus battery life is blowing it away. I'm at 59% with 3h:10m of SOT. My Zenfone would have been down to about 20% with that much SOT. The build quality is great too. It doesn't feel super big even though it's got a 6" screen. The UI is really nice and clean as well. I made the right decision with getting rid of the Zenfone and getting this. If only I could have found a cheap 32GB version with 3gigs of memory.

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah this phone is amazing. It may not have 4gigs of memory like the Zenfone 2, but it's fast enough and smooth, plus battery life is blowing it away. I'm at 59% with 3h:10m of SOT. My Zenfone would have been down to about 20% with that much SOT. The build quality is great too. It doesn't feel super big even though it's got a 6" screen. The UI is really nice and clean as well. I made the right decision with getting rid of the Zenfone and getting this. If only I could have found a cheap 32GB version with 3gigs of memory.

Wanted to love this phone but tried two of them and both had significant light bleed/leak.

So had to pass on it......

Raithlin

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
There ain't that many mate 7 users are they? This phone still interest me, but came from a iphone 6/ note 4, so I'm kinds afraid It would be a downgrade:(
I have the 32GB/3GB variant. Having had the LG G2 before, I was also skeptical about downgrading. No worries. My only complaint is a few tweaks on the UI (mostly lockscreen-related) - but other than that nothing. I haven't even had the urge to root yet - and I love custom ROMs, tweaking via Xposed, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair