Best Android Out to Date

Dan604

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
I received my mate 7 about 3 weeks ago now. On CL I am a regular phone trader, so I have used pretty much every device out, except the Note 4. I must honestly say, that this Huawei is the best Android I have ever used. The 6" screen, the 3 core processors..4+4+1. The camera is phenomenal. And who cannot mention the 4100mah(rated) battery.

I am a heavy user, and I still get 2 days of heavy use on one charge.

The EMUI is a breeze, and very fluid.

The finish on this phone...elite.

Dual Sim that accepts BOTH nano micro AND SD card in the SAME slot...amazing.

I have always been one to differ from the masses, and in this case, I feel for all the people that think android is only for Samsung or HTC...

Boy are those people missing out.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Given the huge chunk of market Huawei took this year, I'd say people DO know Android is not just Samsung or HTC. It's also Huawei, Motorola,LG, Oppo, etc, etc, etc.

Dan604

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Yes, but out here in Vancouver The market is very unknown. I have my mate 7, and a xioami Mi4. Everyone always gawks at my phones in awe...lmao

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I for one am glad I gave it a try. This is a beast of a phone. I have been very root and flash addicted lately, but I have to be honest...I don't see much need to root in this case. This is a VERY unobtrusive UI. The battery life is remarkable. And the screen is big, crisp, and bright. I thought the phones size would be too much but honestly it hasn't turned out that way. The thin bezels help.

True the hardware specs are not anywhere near the top for mid 2015, but the phone is fluid, snappy, and seems dependable (so far anyway) on AT&T gophone.

Had there been a hack for the note 4 I may have opted for that as I can't stand touchwiz, but I'm definitely glad I gave this one a try! Nexus 6 almost had me too, but I was worried about poor battery life (I think QHD is gimmicky & unnecessary tbh) I'd certainly recommend the mate 7 to others.

Posted via my Bloat-Free, AT&T G3 running CM12 or my Ascend Mate 7

italights

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Bought mine about two weeks ago and I must say I am impressed. Most of the phones I have had show up glaring weaknesses in a short time. Some are under powered some have batteries that can't make the day out others have poor quality casing etc. This Mate 7 has impressed on all fronts. The battery life is superb and one of the big reasons I went for it. I travel up to London on the train often and am a good four hours travelling all the time using data and having the screen on. My Galaxy note had to be constantly recharged even with new battery! This Mate 7 sees out the day and more. The screen is crisp and very large but the phone doesn't seem that big. Everything works snappily and I never come across lag. An excellent phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol