Huawei p6 - short review

Unity Gamez

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

i have huawei p6 for some months and have to say i am rather disappointed.

Phone is not so cheap but there are two major things with bothers me:
- battery life - especially when battery goes under 15%. It is madness sometimes. It runs down in 5 minutes.
- game loading - something is really wrong here

Also i have some minor problems i found :) :
- sound is weak and loudspeaker is not protected.For example, if phone is on his back don't expect that you will hear something from it

However, camera is pretty good (even i don't like this pics modifications) and phone is in general working ok.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Thanks for your review. When the battery gets down to around 10-15%, expected remaining battery life can be variable and unpredictable on any device. You should try not to let it get down that far anyway--many battery experts recommend charging when you reach around 40%, if you want to prolong your battery's overall life.

What exactly is wrong with game loading? Is it slow? Does it crash? Are you sure it's the phone's problem, or could it be the game?

Unity Gamez

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

regarding the battery, yes, ok, but :). It is not normal to spend 15% in 10 minutes, i mean it is maybe normal but it is really frustrating. Regarding 40% and charging, no way, i would rather throw it into garbage. I do not have time to charge it every 3 hours.

Nix

Unity Gamez

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
sorry, forgot to reply regarding the game loading.

I made parallel test on 4 devices (samsung s3, samsung s4, lg g3, lg g2) and huawei is loading each game (i took 5 games from google play) at least 3X longer. Some low quality games are even loading 50 seconds (on S3 is 8 seconds).