Hi there
    I have never used my google calendar in my computer and just recently got a new Huawei G8 phone [formerly had a dinosaur Nokia] and downloaded the google calendar app and have entered events into the calendar on my phone.

When I went to sync/open the google calendar on my computer to sync no events come through on my computer.

Additionally - my husband has been able to send/share events from his phone google calendar - these have coming into the calendar on my phone but not on my computer calandar and yet I cannot go the other way and share events in my phone's calendar with him

Seems like a syncing problem - but have checked all the google help and settings and can't see what is not working or turned on?

Hope you can help
    Thanks
    Jacqui
    04-08-2016 01:02 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's most likely that when you entered events into the phone's Calendar app, they were saved to the local Phone account, and not your Google account. It can be confusing--make sure you're selecting one of the calendars listed under your Google account. The Phone account calendar is usually called something like "My Calendar," listed under Phone or Device, and this calendar typically doesn't sync anywhere automatically.

Unfortunately, there's no way of editing an event to make it switch accounts. You'll need to enter the events again, this time making sure they're being entered into the Google account's calendar.
    04-08-2016 03:47 PM