The Huawei Mate 10 looks nice...

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
$4?! Wth. That's crazy
Yep. Samsung are always running all kinds of great promotions. I got my DeX and it's Keyboard free on top of the free BT wireless Samsung U Flex Headphones I got with my Note8.

On the other hand the Mate10 Pro is a great phone, I am loving its size in my hand as I type this on it. Great thing is the phone comes with a slim Clear Silicone cover in the box that matches its styling and a pre-installed screen protector.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Yep. Samsung are always running all kinds of great promotions. I got my DeX and it's Keyboard free on top of the free BT wireless Samsung U Flex Headphones I got with my Note8.

On the other hand the Mate10 Pro is a great phone, I am loving its size in my hand as I type this on it. Great thing is the phone comes with a slim Clear Silicone cover in the box that matches its styling and a pre-installed screen protector.
I didn't hear any of these promos. Where was I

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

That's awesome. I only got the 360 when I got the note 8