Release Date?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
No date given Afaik, but only that the usa won't be in the batch including mid November.

nate0

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I do not see why the Mate 10 will not be available at some point, maybe through Best Buy unlocked in the US. It carries enough GSM bands to work unlocked just fine.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I do not see why the Mate 10 will not be available at some point, maybe through Best Buy unlocked in the US. It carries enough GSM bands to work unlocked just fine.
It depends on what the deal between Huawei and att is.... If it allows for Huawei to sell the unlocked one

nate0

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
It depends on what the deal between Huawei and att is.... If it allows for Huawei to sell the unlocked one

Yep. AT&T gets the Pro, and unlocked Mate 10 can be sold every where else. However, I think the AT&T exclusive will be just that. AT&T branding and features (variant), but you can buy the unlocked models too. Guess we will wait and see.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yep. AT&T gets the Pro, and unlocked Mate 10 can be sold every where else. However, I think the AT&T exclusive will be just that. AT&T branding and features (variant), but you can buy the unlocked models too. Guess we will wait and see.
That would be cool if that was the deal.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
It has happened numerous times before. Some have had an exclusivity agreement for say, six months, and then it becomes available unlocked. I guess we just have to wait and see.
This is what I'm hoping for. Exclusive for a little time then offer it to more carriers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol