Hi guys. So I know this is probably a weird topic, given that this is an Android channel and I am asking about an Apple application... However, I recently moved from Apple to Android. One of the main reasons I decided this was possible, was because Android has the Apple Music app developed for download on Android devices and that makes it possible for me to keep on using my music subscriptions and purchases. So I purchased the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and now the app says that is is incompatible on the store! Very frustrating... I have tried everything that I could find online, from changing my resolution of the device, to disabling and clearing Google Play. Nothing seems to work. Please please help!
    01-09-2018 05:58 AM
    Did you try downloading the APK (from a source other than the play store) and sideloading it?

It's an issue with region probably and not device compatibility.
    01-09-2018 10:35 AM
    Hi guys. So I know this is probably a weird topic, given that this is an Android channel and I am asking about an Apple application... However, I recently moved from Apple to Android. One of the main reasons I decided this was possible, was because Android has the Apple Music app developed for download on Android devices and that makes it possible for me to keep on using my music subscriptions and purchases. So I purchased the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and now the app says that is is incompatible on the store! Very frustrating... I have tried everything that I could find online, from changing my resolution of the device, to disabling and clearing Google Play. Nothing seems to work. Please please help!
    That is odd. I am an Apple Music user too and the app works flawlessly on my Mate 9. That makes me wonder if it's due to screen resolution,ascrazy as that sounds. I've run into other apps that would only work at up to 1080p. Are you able to drop the resolution on the 10 Pro? Might make a difference.
    01-10-2018 06:24 PM
    I have installed it on my Mate 10 Pro to see if it works and it does.
    01-11-2018 01:18 AM
    Yep, installed on my Mate10 Pro to and working fine.

OP, is your Mate10 Pro branded?
    01-24-2018 02:31 AM
    Noob question:

I can't find the default media player shortcut. It's not visible in the installed app list neither.

Could it be hidden in the root folder structures?

Thanks.
    03-12-2018 06:03 PM