lock screen wallpaper - can't stop magazine unlock

garethrdwilliams

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Just a quickie, went into the settings to set a lock screen wallpaper and I only have the option for magazine unlock in the security settings > lock screen > lock screen style? Tried going to the gallery and choosing an image and saying use as lock screen but it won't let me?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

veg_biryani

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
Go to app drawer.
Click. THEMES.
Top right ME
Bottom of page middle CUSTOMIZE.
LOCK SCREEN WALLPAPER.
Top right ME.
Bottom middle three dots MORE.
GALLERY
Then pick camera etc etc.
Click pic set as lock screen.
Good luck 👍

Last edited:

garethrdwilliams

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Super thanks! In a rush I've managed to not only change the lock screen image but also the amazing blue background for the desktop wallpaper also! Gutted as I loved that blue background and didn't want to change that and now I can't find it anywhere?

veg_biryani

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
Super thanks! In a rush I've managed to not only change the lock screen image but also the amazing blue background for the desktop wallpaper also! Gutted as I loved that blue background and didn't want to change that and now I can't find it anywhere?

Just go over your steps again, and take your time.. Probably a minor mistake..

MartyVanB

Apr 28, 2019
Visit site
I struggled with this one too. What finally worked was first declaring myself as a developer. After that it's possible to turn off the default system lock screen.

Developer options are hidden until unlocked:
Settings >> About Phone >> Locate Build Number >> Press it 7 times
A message bubble should pop up saying "You are now a developer"

To turn off screen lock:
Settings >> System >> Developer Options >> Screen Lock >> Turn off "Require your phone to be unlocked before using it"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance