Huawei mate 10 pro updates in UK

storvay

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I've given up on getting bothered by waiting. When it comes, it comes and I'll enjoy it until that time. Man, it used to intensely irritate me!

Fact is, I wouldn't change my phone now even if I wanted to as there isn't an alternative out there (for me) which isn't compromised in some way, including M20 Pro and Pixel. Maybe the P20 Pro but I don't see that as a significant upgrade.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I've given up on getting bothered by waiting. When it comes, it comes and I'll enjoy it until that time. Man, it used to intensely irritate me!

Fact is, I wouldn't change my phone now even if I wanted to as there isn't an alternative out there (for me) which isn't compromised in some way, including M20 Pro and Pixel. Maybe the P20 Pro but I don't see that as a significant upgrade.

Yep same here. It's the way it is with Huawei so I'm not surprised or expecting much. Different story in May when they screwed Google Assistant and waiting for a fix took forever. Even going to the Mate 20 Pro is gonna be the same so why worry. I'm defo eager to try the gestures on Pie though

storvay

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, the GA thing was ridiculously infuriating.

With the flat screen, no notch, no front fingerprint sensor etc, I'm thinking the Mate 10 series will really suit EMUI 9 gestures.

brutos08

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site

This is why I got the Pixel 2 XL and gave up on the mate 10 Pro, use it as backup now.
Software experience is key for me along with updates and the two choices see Google or Apple.

storvay

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Lol, exactly! The update will slowly make its way, via foot, from China. Should be here by 2019.

Hoping that when it does arrive, it's relatively bug free. I think the 10 Pro could be amazing with EMUI 9.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Man, I thought US updates were bad but sounds like UK is not getting much love either huh. I got a international Mate 20 Pro unlocked. Is that the UK unlock version?

tomdurkin

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Navigate to Settings -> system -> about phone -> build number
If it says C432 at the end then you got lucky, otherwise C782 is the subject of the disinclination towards Huawei on this and other threads

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech