Huawei mate 10 pro updates in UK

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
After the long wait for 9.0 Pie I think that update was a curse. Had my Mate 10 Pro for almost a full year now and it's been in great condition throughout in its Spigen Rugged Armor case. I was trying out the new gestures and found they worked a lot better without the case when swiping in from the sides to go back. Maybe shouldn't have done that eh? It only slid down my car dashboard toward the windscreen and didn't even fall or hit anything. Glad I'm due an upgrade next month now lol

Attachments

• 190934.jpg
    190934.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

turbogo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Updated Huawei Mate 10 Pro UK from EMUI 8 to EMUI 9 with Android Pie, and Eye comfort is now useless. There is virtually no difference between off & on max settings, it worked perfectly on EMUI 8. Not sure if this is a Huawei or Android Pie problem. I have very light sensitive eyes so this problem is really affecting me.

If you have light sensitive eye I would not update software.

tomdurkin

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
It only slid down my car dashboard toward the windscreen and didn't even fall or hit anything. Glad I'm due an upgrade next month now lol
Ouch that doesn't look good.

Finally rolled out to my device this morning. Not the biggest changes but seems to be running fast. And to hand it to Huawei, they did beat Samsung for their UK S9/N9.

turbogo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey Thanks i have had to use Twilight, but these are screen overlays so no longer work on the pull down menu, before Huawei update the Eye comfort work perfectly well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12