Hey so after some time using this phone it's amazing but I have some little things who annoy me.

Anyone know how can I open the phone without touching the lock button or fingerprint sensor ? any other possibility ?

2 st thing is the Bluetooth it's really making issues with my car, I asked about it here before but got to no where ( I basically need to restart my phone every time I use it)
    The problem is that I can't see the name of the song playing and can't make any calls from the car player, anyone got anything new in this matter?

and last thing, any battery t
    04-01-2018 05:42 AM
    1 - not really, but saying OK Google when the phone is locked will open the phone with the latest update (Feb security patch). It's something that annoys me a little too because my phone spends most of the day in a windscreen holder in my work van and I miss having a front facing fingerprint sensor or double tap to wake. I'm getting the P20 Pro soon so that problem is nearly over for me.

2 - we've already talked about and not sure what else to try

3 - I'm not sure what you're asking? Battery tips? I keep everything turned on - turned off all battery optimisations, push notifications for everything turned on, Always On Display on, paired to my smartwatch all day via Bluetooth, screen brightness to auto and location to High Accuracy and I still get 7.5hrs S.O.T with 12hrs standby. This is the first phone that can actually last me the while day with fairly heavy use.
    cert15z likes this.
    04-01-2018 06:43 AM