Just recently got my mate 10 Pro and loving it despite some of the EMUI quirks. I came from an Honor 8 Pro so was fully aware of some of the issues.

Anywho, I use Dashlane password manager which has a handy auto login feature which requires system accessibility switched on.

Switching it on lasts all of a day, if that before switching itself off.

Anyone had similar and know of any workaround, I've omitted the app from battery optimisation etc with no joy?

Cheers
    Ross
    04-16-2018 01:16 AM
    I use Keepass2Android Password Safe - no autologin, but it can stay running for days if I let it. (And the data file can be kept in the cloud, so my PC, my laptop and my phone are all using the same password file. Add a site to one and I can use it on the others.)
    04-16-2018 12:20 PM
    I use Keepass2Android Password Safe - no autologin, but it can stay running for days if I let it. (And the data file can be kept in the cloud, so my PC, my laptop and my phone are all using the same password file. Add a site to one and I can use it on the others.)
    Hi thanks for the suggestion, but currently invested in Dashlane having actually coughed out some money on the premium service.

It's more if anyone has found a way for EMUI to actually keep preferences, accessibility settings and default apps from reverting, it is the only down side to the phone.

Well that and having to manually connect the Bluetooth every time I get in my car.
    04-16-2018 03:53 PM