I'm new to Huawei Phones. I was trying to pull down notification shade from lockscreen,but it wouldn't come down. So, to switch on the flashlight, I have to unlock the phone and then proceed.

Is there any way to activate the notification shade from lockscreen or set a shortcut for flashlight on the lockscreen?
    04-26-2018 09:58 PM
    I'm new to Huawei Phones. I was trying to pull down notification shade from lockscreen,but it wouldn't come down. So, to switch on the flashlight, I have to unlock the phone and then proceed.

Is there any way to activate the notification shade from lockscreen or set a shortcut for flashlight on the lockscreen?
    If you drag up from the bottom of the lockscreen you get a little tool bar, including torch.
    krishnansasikumar likes this.
    04-27-2018 03:33 PM
    Ahh. So simple. An iOS influence there. Not easy for an Android user to know.

Thanks mate.
    04-27-2018 04:35 PM
    Settings>Apps and Notifications >Notifications Management>click the 3 dots in the top right corner>Lockscreen Notifications>Display All Notifications

This will let you drag down the Notification toggles from the top when on the lockscreen. It will also give you notifications on your lockscreen as the name suggests.
    Laura Knotek and brutos08 like this.
    05-04-2018 05:12 PM
    That worked initially. Stopped working after sometime. Find a lot of stuff like that in the phone. AI in camera doesn't work now for eg
    05-08-2018 10:30 AM