Has anyone received any updated for a Huawei mate 10 pro. Last security update was January. I was under the impression they were going to provide security updates more timely.
    In Australia on optus here.
    05-09-2018 07:45 PM
    Am in the UK we received an update recently to put us on march security patch I believe. Huawei are like most other OEMs slow with updates
    05-11-2018 08:04 AM
    Has anyone received any updated for a Huawei mate 10 pro. Last security update was January. I was under the impression they were going to provide security updates more timely.
    In Australia on optus here.
    If you're on January security patch I'll assume you received that last update in February or possible slightly later? If so you'll receive the next one around 3 months later seeing as they operate a quarterly update schedule. I'd expect you to get your next one around June sometime and even then you'll probably move up to May security patch.

I could be completely wrong of course but that seems to be the general pattern
    05-12-2018 02:51 AM
    I am on the April security patch in the US on the Pro C567 build 112. Got this update around the end of April
    eljeffe58 likes this.
    05-12-2018 09:18 AM
    I am on the April security patch in the US on the Pro C567 build 112. Got this update around the end of April
    I have the same model and I am stuck on 109. Even Firmware Finder only shows 109 and 110 and 110 is not approved. How did you get 112?
    05-12-2018 06:17 PM
    @Gdwheel
    It just showed up in my notification shade. I did not have to do anything. Funky Huawei even has the 112 build on there list, not sure why you don't have it. FF only showed build 110. I'm on the east coast, perhaps it's regional?
    Attached Thumbnails Update for huawei mate 10 pro anyone?-14377.jpg  
    Gdwheel likes this.
    05-12-2018 06:43 PM
    No updates for me either.
    05-13-2018 12:48 PM
    UK user on Three here. Received an update on Sunday. Since then the usually excellent battery performance hasn't been great. Any ideas why?
    05-16-2018 04:17 PM
    UK user on Three here. Received an update on Sunday. Since then the usually excellent battery performance hasn't been great. Any ideas why?
    Are you getting the "Play Services is updating" message when using any apps that require location (maps, weather, etc.)? There is a bug with the latest update of Google Play Service that has surfaced in the last few days. It is causing battery drain for many people.
    aycbmw likes this.
    05-16-2018 04:23 PM
    My last update refers to march
    05-17-2018 04:43 PM
    Are you getting the "Play Services is updating" message when using any apps that require location (maps, weather, etc.)? There is a bug with the latest update of Google Play Service that has surfaced in the last few days. It is causing battery drain for many people.
    According to Huawei there's an update being rolled out now to fix Google Play Services as they reckon it was that causing the huge issues that broke Google Assistant for Mate 10 Pro users. Maybe it'll fix that too
    05-17-2018 05:46 PM
    Am in the UK we received an update recently to put us on march security patch I believe. Huawei are like most other OEMs slow with updates

Yep.. Its 131 / March
    05-18-2018 05:32 PM
    Got my update 2 days ago. In australia on optus.
    May security update dated 5th may...
    06-01-2018 07:06 PM
    Has anyone got OK Google fixed yet or is it still completely broken for us all?
    06-02-2018 05:09 PM
    What issue are you having and I will take a look if it works for me or not.
    06-02-2018 07:30 PM
    For the past 6 weeks Google Assistant voice control has been completely broken and unavailable for a LOT of us. Huawei won't commit to a fix or a timescale. Many people have done a hard reset, we've all done all the usual fixes like delete the cache and data etc etc but it's a Huawei/Google issue that they introduced with an update and won't acknowledge it. Personally I'll never ever buy another Huawei phone because of this and some have already switched. Disgusting customer service by Huawei tbh
    Attached Thumbnails Update for huawei mate 10 pro anyone?-77558.jpg  
    06-03-2018 07:38 AM
    For the past 6 weeks Google Assistant voice control has been completely broken and unavailable for a LOT of us. Huawei won't commit to a fix or a timescale. Many people have done a hard reset, we've all done all the usual fixes like delete the cache and data etc etc but it's a Huawei/Google issue that they introduced with an update and won't acknowledge it. Personally I'll never ever buy another Huawei phone because of this and some have already switched. Disgusting customer service by Huawei tbh
    Yes, now that they are banned in USA... I do not expect Huawei to go the extra mile in customer service for US variant phones.
    06-03-2018 05:25 PM
    That is strange about the Google assistant issues you are having.

I got curious after seeing this and check my settings. I'm in the US with the unlocked Mate 10 Pro I just purchased 2 weeks ago and everything works perfect. Even getting the security updates quickly it seems.
    Is your Mate 10 Pro supported or sold by a mobile carrier? Or did you purchase it unlocked?
    06-03-2018 07:51 PM
    I turned on my google assistant and it seems fine. I'll be honest I dont like using it as when it is on it seems to record alot of my spoken messages back to text and stores them back to my gmail account. Not sure why but anyway. using the assistant to perform basic commands seems to work for me. Not what you want to hear but yeh all good here
    06-04-2018 12:00 AM
    Mine is unlocked and I appreciate its not affecting all Mate 10 Pro's out there but it is affecting a hell of a lot. There's loads of online discussions about it just now with people equally as frustrated. It only started after the last firmware update.

https://support.google.com/websearch...awXDcRM/?hl=en
    06-04-2018 05:52 AM
    I am on 112 to build as well in the US and no issues with Google Assistant fortunately.
    06-15-2018 11:34 AM
    Mine is affected and worse still, random words seems to wake up GA.

Waiting for an update. Honor US devices seems to have got the latest update before Huawei devices
    06-16-2018 03:57 PM