I've noticed about 4 random, unevenly spaced apart, hard to detect why, reboots during the last week. In full disclosure:

1. I have two extra launchers installed.
    2. I'm on a very slow wifi that craps out frequently in the Philippines while visiting family.
    3.I currently while here, have no data connection with ATT.

I have a feeling it's a slow, crappie wifi that's the culprit?
    07-17-2018 07:14 AM
    1. I have two extra launchers installed.
    Nothing to do with it. Only one launcher is running and only when you're on the home screen, app drawer, etc.

2. I'm on a very slow wifi that craps out frequently in the Philippines while visiting family.
    Also nothing to do with it. No wifi at all won't cause a phone to shut down.

3.I currently while here, have no data connection with ATT.
    Also nothing to do with it. No mobile data at all won't cause a phone to shut down.

Without examining the phone I can't give you a definitive answer, but an educated guess says it's either a bad battery or humidity condensed inside the phone causing water damage.
    07-17-2018 11:52 AM
    I've had random reboots on my Mate 10 Pro pretty much since I got it. Sometimes once a month and sometimes a few times in the same week. No rhyme or reason to mine and not been enough to really bother me but they definitely happen
    07-17-2018 04:32 PM
    I've had a few recently and all appear to happen when picture-in-picture mode is on, mostly either Google maps or YouTube.
    07-23-2018 01:30 PM
    I've had a few recently and all appear to happen when picture-in-picture mode is on, mostly either Google maps or YouTube.
    Hey you could be right there actually. I'm pretty positive I had PiP for Google Maps at the time and went to reply to WhatsApp messages and it just froze then reboot
    07-24-2018 01:14 AM
    Hey you could be right there actually. I'm pretty positive I had PiP for Google Maps at the time and went to reply to WhatsApp messages and it just froze then reboot
    I never use PiP and I also have had the random reboots since I first got it.
    07-24-2018 05:17 AM