Phone Clone problems with Huawei Mate 10 Pro

johnrandolph

Aug 24, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just received my new Huawei Mate 10 Pro and I downloaded the android phone clone app on the new Mate 10 Pro as well as my old Moto X Pure Edition.

I seem to be able to scan the code, but I just keep getting error messages that says it failed to connect. I've tried numerous times and twice it seemed to work as I could see the items that needed transferred to the new phone but it just seemed to freeze on that screen and it wouldn't let me start the transfer.

Now I can't even get back to that screen. Just more "failed to connect" messages after I scan the code.

Thanks for any suggestions....

johnrandolph

Aug 24, 2018
Visit site
Problem solved. I was incorrectly keeping the sim card in the old Moto X Pure Edition phone while trying to transfer to the new phone.

Once I put the sim card in the new Huawei mate 10 pro phone I was able to scan and transfer the old data into the new phone.

Hope this helps others.....

JeremyDurand

Dec 12, 2018
Visit site
Problem solved. I was incorrectly keeping the sim card in the old Moto X Pure Edition phone while trying to transfer to the new phone.

Once I put the sim card in the new Huawei mate 10 pro phone I was able to scan and transfer the old data into the new phone.

Hope this helps others.....

Unfortunately it does not do the trick for me. To be more specific I have been trying to use phone clone to migrate my data from my Huawei Honor 9 to my new Huawei P20 pro. Neither the automatic nor the manual modes work it keeps on deconnecting every time I try...

PlymJohn

Jun 11, 2019
Visit site
I have found an alternative solution to the problem. I was getting the same issue trying to connect my old HTC One to my new Huawei P30. I downloaded Phone clone onto the HTC One from the Playstore and ran it and then started the existing version of phone clone on the P30 and the two phone would not connect. I deleted the existing version of Phone clone from the P30 then downloaded it from the Playstore then restarted both phones and they connected immediately... hope this helps.

G 29

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just received my new Huawei Mate 10 Pro and I downloaded the android phone clone app on the new Mate 10 Pro as well as my old Moto X Pure Edition.

I seem to be able to scan the code, but I just keep getting error messages that says it failed to connect. I've tried numerous times and twice it seemed to work as I could see the items that needed transferred to the new phone but it just seemed to freeze on that screen and it wouldn't let me start the transfer.

Now I can't even get back to that screen. Just more "failed to connect" messages after I scan the code.

Thanks for any suggestions....

I had the same issue transferring from my Sony Xperia XZ premium to the Huawei P30 pro. I just turned my mobile data off on the old phone and it connected just fine. Hope this helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol