Hi. I replaced my broken display (and digitizer) with a new one on my mate 10 pro. So after i replaced it started to detect simple touch as knuckle touch (knuckle touch is a special type of touch with your knuckle on huawei phones that is used for screenshots, split screen and more...) . When i drag or touch screen , sometimes it draws blue lines. So i decided to permanently disable knuckle gestures. And guess what? After i disabled all of them screen didnt work at all. I had to connect usb-to-typec mouse to my phone to activate knuckle gestures again so that screen would work.

What can i do about it? Maybe reset everything and install android pie with different rom, cause i think EMUI is awful. Will it help or its just a hardware issue? I've read that some tehnicians do hard reset after screen replacement, maybe i need too?

P.S. There are 3 knuckle gestures : Split screen ,screenshot and app draw open. If i disable two of these and let one be enabled, then screen works. If i disable all of them screen doesnt respond to touch anymore.
    12-03-2018 03:47 PM
    If you had the screen replaced by a repair shop, bring it back and have them repair it properly.

If you did it yourself, you could have gotten a bad screen or you could have broken something when you replaced it. (And that's as far as anyone can go if you did it yourself.)
    12-03-2018 08:08 PM