I have tried a lot like: Restart the phone, delete cache data in the camera app, forced stop the camera app, dele cache in google play without success. The software version is 9. I did not try to reset the phone to factory settings yet, I hope there is another solution. This problem is only in the camera app, I can swipe easily left and right on the main screen. When I click on the camera there is only the main view, the other to pages left and right are missing.
    02-07-2019 01:41 PM
    Since the update to android 9 and emui 9.0 there is no longer the options to the right and left.. It is all done via the buttons at the top and all the camerea modes at the bottom of the camera view.
    where u see night and potrait and photo. slide them left and right.. you will find the option for more.. and you can see things under there.. I think the swipe right and left were easier to navigate but you get used to it.
    The settings are up the top right. Again all the options are there just different access to them.
    Hope this helps.
    Oh and the selfie button is down the bottom right.. Where as to flick between photo and video is now via the selections down the bottom.
    Cheers
    02-07-2019 03:48 PM
    Oh, thank you very much it is a great help. Cheers
    02-07-2019 06:08 PM