Is There A Screen Protector Fitted To The Mate 20 Pro?

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I know there's a clear cover included but is there a screen protector fitted like the P20 Pro? Thanks, David.

tabberkev

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
I know there's a clear cover included but is there a screen protector fitted like the P20 Pro? Thanks, David.

Well, there isn't one fitted out of the box, but they do exist. Amazon has a few, and one claims to be a 3D hot fix that also covers the sides.

Also a bit confused why youtubers are getting a plastic case in their unboxing videos, I didn't get one with mine (arrived today). Unless UK market is different. So scared of dropping this thing before a case arrives :)

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Well, there isn't one fitted out of the box, but they do exist. Amazon has a few, and one claims to be a 3D hot fix that also covers the sides.

Also a bit confused why youtubers are getting a plastic case in their unboxing videos, I didn't get one with mine (arrived today). Unless UK market is different. So scared of dropping this thing before a case arrives :)
Thanks for that, I've got a glass protector now anyway and a decent case

Cocanuta

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
UK too, very disappointed at the lack of case or screen protector. A friend got a P20 pro a few months ago and it came with both, I expected the same standard if I'm honest.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
The P20 Pro Screen protector doesn't cover the fingerprint scanner as it is on the bottom of the phone, not like the Mate 20 Pro which is in the screen. I wonder if any areas outside the UK have an installed "plastic" screen protector which works OK with the in screen fingerprint sensor?
Does the fingerprint sensor work with the protector.

torbjornhb

Jul 3, 2018
Visit site
Thanks again. Seems like no one are shipping to Norway. It's so difficult to find a screen protector that I wonder if I should dare to keep the phone or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1