Did you get a free case in the box ?

biggunspaul

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I have watched a number of unboxing videos of the Mate 20 pro and most people seem to have got a free clear case for the phone included in the box,it is in the part where the paperwork is and sim ejection tool.

When I opened up my Mate 20 pro today there wasn't one to be found.I found 2 videos online of unboxings that didn't get a case and both were UK models.

So is it UK customers getting shafted or was I unlucky and someone forgot to put one in the box that I got ?

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I have watched a number of unboxing videos of the Mate 20 pro and most people seem to have got a free clear case for the phone included in the box,it is in the part where the paperwork is and sim ejection tool.

When I opened up my Mate 20 pro today there wasn't one to be found.I found 2 videos online of unboxings that didn't get a case and both were UK models.

So is it UK customers getting shafted or was I unlucky and someone forgot to put one in the box that I got ?
Apparently some markets will simply not get the cover, according to GSMArena.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Nope, UK doesn't get one, same as the P20 Pro although that phone had a screen protector fitted.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Mostly Asian markets got the free case. In fact, I don't think any Huawei phone comes without a free case in Asian markets, even the lower range ones.