Screen bleed mate 20 Pro

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I've read it's the other way around, 2:1 ratio in favour of LG screens.
This is what is worrying. It seems the LG ones are the more prominent.

Such a shame as it's taking away from what is a brilliant device, but Huawei did this to themselves.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I reluctantly returned mine and picked up a note 9 instead. Loved the hardware mostly, did not like the software but the hulk screen was a show-stopper.

I think it will be a few months before you can buy one with confidence and issue currently is that it takes some time for the green to develop so a phone that looks fine out of the box might not actually be fine.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I reluctantly returned mine and picked up a note 9 instead. Loved the hardware mostly, did not like the software but the hulk screen was a show-stopper.

I think it will be a few months before you can buy one with confidence and issue currently is that it takes some time for the green to develop so a phone that looks fine out of the box might not actually be fine.
All the best with the Note9, it's a fantastic bit of kit. I got to have a good go at Note9, iPhone X S Max and Mate 20 Pro, while I was doing a little review comparison if the fast charging AI etc...

Gave my Note8 away, but will probably get the Note10, skipping the Note9 and keeping the Mate 20 Pro.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site

Such a shame as it's taking away from what is a brilliant device, but Huawei did this to themselves.

I'm sure Huawei didn't expected this to happened. Pixel 3 LG displays seems fine. I got the LG screen too and so far no issues with the screen.

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
got my mate 20 pro Saturday just gone, lg screen and I'm a bit concerned the green is going to happen soon

JZ VR

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site

Well news reports are saying it's because BOE has supply issues, they also supply screens for the new Macbooks otherwise Huawei would've went with BOE only just like the Mate 10 Pro but yeah it's a shame. They are offering free exchanges though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira