Nano memory, nowhere near being available

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
So I contacted Huawei UK asking when nano memory will be available and response I got was

'Kindly note, that for the moment, there is no official information in regards to the release date or the price of the nano SD cards.
We suggest you keep an eye on our official platforms for the news.'

A little bit miffed tbh, looks like it won't be available for a while.

Edders1964

Oct 26, 2018
Visit site
So I contacted Huawei UK asking when nano memory will be available and response I got was

'Kindly note, that for the moment, there is no official information in regards to the release date or the price of the nano SD cards.

On that note, I take it the UK version will accept it even though it's not dual sim compatible?

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

Didn't some people get these free with the phone in some regions? I believe they may have in places like Singapore.

Will check again though.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Looks like Huawei's left hand does not know what it's right hand is doing, Amazon have them available to order with the seller as Amazon so I am assuming it is legit.

Whereas Huawei came back to me today with the following:

Kindly note, that for the moment, there is no official information in regards to the release date or the price of the nano SD cards.
We suggest you keep an eye on our official platforms for the news.

Have a nice day!