Camera Error

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I'm just wondering if any is getting the following error whilst using the camera?

It's happened a few times but not too often. A reset gets it working again.

Bit concerning, although I have slight screen bleed issue so once O2 have some stock I'll be returning this device for a new one anyway but....

23576.jpg

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. I'm just wondering if any is getting the following error whilst using the camera?

Bit concerning, although I have slight screen bleed issue so once O2 have some stock I'll be returning this device for a new one anyway but....

View attachment 293723
Take this phone back ASAP. That is a major lemon of a device, maybe it was dropped at the factory or just poorly put together.

I've had mine since announcement day, and this particular unit was put through its paces, and never seen an error like that.

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Take this phone back ASAP. That is a major lemon of a device, maybe it was dropped at the factory or just poorly put together.

I've had mine since announcement day, and this particular unit was put through its paces, and never seen an error like that.

I just need o2 to get some more stock. They've agreed to let me exchange the device or have my money back, on the basis of the green light bleed I get in low light.. I'm keen to stick with the phone, but not this particular unit!

MrYJDrake

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
I've had this a couple of times too.. not enough to be a major concern, but I'll be replacing it once more stock is available in the country, because I've also got the screen bleed issue.

Mooneyjames

Nov 9, 2018
Visit site

View attachment 293723

I've had this error a few times too. Rather worrying. Also have a very slight green screen issue in lower left but tbh I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't read about it and checked. Looks like I'm going to have to return because of camera issue and risk a worse screen.

I traded up my P20 pro for this. It does have a much better form factor and higher specs. That said, apart from the intro of the wide angle, I've been unimpressed by the camera. Picture quality was much higher on the P20 pro in my opinion. Maybe due to the additional detail from the monochrome lens. Gurss we'll have to wait for a bit longer for 'the perfect phone' :)

In the meantime, I'd settle for this one without the issues and bugs.

Edwin Kam

Nov 7, 2018
Visit site
I too am having an occasional problem with the camera. For some odd reason my camera GPS tag function will automatically be turned off. Moreover, photos taken without GPS tag will cause edit photos from not arrange properly in the library.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX