02-22-2019 02:32 AM
55 123
tools
    Only thing i dislike is that there is no Double Tap To Wake or Double Tap To Turn Screen Off. Other than that i love it.
    02-19-2019 12:25 AM
    Only thing i dislike is that there is no Double Tap To Wake or Double Tap To Turn Screen Off. Other than that i love it.
    Hmmm the second I pick up the phone it wakes in a millisecond if pointed towards my face, almost annoying if just picking up to put in my pocket. The way I hold it my thumb is very close to the off button for a simple press much quicker than knuckle press.

My dislikes: the curved edge of the glass, ability to set apps to close immediately when I turn of screen, some apps knowing you have fingerprint security insist on using it when putting in a password. Have not been able to find an override of the latter two.
    02-19-2019 08:29 AM
    Hmmm the second I pick up the phone it wakes in a millisecond if pointed towards my face, almost annoying if just picking up to put in my pocket. The way I hold it my thumb is very close to the off button for a simple press much quicker than knuckle press.

My dislikes: the curved edge of the glass, ability to set apps to close immediately when I turn of screen, some apps knowing you have fingerprint security insist on using it when putting in a password. Have not been able to find an override of the latter two.
    Device Administrator Locked the Device? Yeah im looking for a solution too. Currently i use softlock widget and turn on with fingerprint scanner but type pin code.
    02-19-2019 10:32 AM
    There is double tap to lock if you don't mind using Nova launcher. It brings numerous other handy gestures too.
    02-22-2019 02:03 AM
    There is double tap to lock if you don't mind using Nova launcher. It brings numerous other handy gestures too.
    Double tap to lock with nova causes "locked by device administrator"...
    02-22-2019 02:32 AM
55 123