Hello🙋

Can someone please assist? I recently bought the new Huawei mate 20 pro and I seem to be having issues with the camera in certain apps like Instagram. The photos are blurry and very zoomed in. Is there a way to fix this? I've tried rebooting, reinstalling etc but to no avail. Instagram stories also don't work but can view everyone else's- not sure if perhaps it's a setting or if a general issue. Thanks!
    12-13-2018 11:15 AM
    Hello

Can someone please assist? I recently bought the new Huawei mate 20 pro and I seem to be having issues with the camera in certain apps like Instagram. The photos are blurry and very zoomed in. Is there a way to fix this? I've tried rebooting, reinstalling etc but to no avail. Instagram stories also don't work but can view everyone else's- not sure if perhaps it's a setting or if a general issue. Thanks!
    I would suggest Uninstalling and Reinstalling the app on your phone, something is very wrong. Mine works just fine, I post a lot of Instagram Stories and do a lot of browsing and posting on it with my Mate 20 Pro and it's just fine.
    12-14-2018 10:17 AM
    I would suggest Uninstalling and Reinstalling the app on your phone, something is very wrong. Mine works just fine, I post a lot of Instagram Stories and do a lot of browsing and posting on it with my Mate 20 Pro and it's just fine.
    Thank you so much! Decided to do a full reboot and it works fine now.. M third time lucky!
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-15-2018 04:01 PM