So to make it simple. I dont use Google apps like Google, Photos,Movie, Music and whatsoever. Thus i disabled the apps. But recently it was AUTOMATICALLY updated and making the app show up again on my app drawer.

It wasnt like this on my other Android phones. Any idea how to really stop the apps from re enabling itself?
    02-12-2019 10:33 PM
    Have you tried disabling auto updates on those apps? It's my first and only guess to be honest.
    02-12-2019 10:37 PM
    Have you tried disabling auto updates on those apps? It's my first and only guess to be honest.
    Hi,i already disabled those apps in the beginning when i was setting up my phone and i also disabled Play Store auto updates. But Automatic System Update was ON in Developers Mode. I just turned it off and i hope it cures the problem.

I mean are those apps System Apps?
    02-12-2019 10:41 PM
    I noticed this recently as well on an older tablet -- I tried to disable a Google Play app (like Books), which first uninstalled all updates. But when I looked later, the Play Store showed an update available, and when I looked in the Settings>Apps menu, it wasn't disabled. After I disabled the factory version of the app again, this time it stayed disabled. What I suspect is that after the device uninstalled all updates and reverted to the factory version, it might have considered the factory version a separate app, and it therefore wasn't disabled.

So after uninstalling all updates, Disable it again, and see if the same thing happens.
    02-13-2019 01:01 AM
    I noticed this recently as well on an older tablet -- I tried to disable a Google Play app (like Books), which first uninstalled all updates. But when I looked later, the Play Store showed an update available, and when I looked in the Settings>Apps menu, it wasn't disabled. After I disabled the factory version of the app again, this time it stayed disabled. What I suspect is that after the device uninstalled all updates and reverted to the factory version, it might have considered the factory version a separate app, and it therefore wasn't disabled.

So after uninstalling all updates, Disable it again, and see if the same thing happens.
    Wow, glad i wasnt the only one. Lets see if it stays disabled this time...
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-13-2019 01:42 AM