Huawei Mate 8 Fast Charging not supporter

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, I have Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 (Hong Kong Version). A couple of weeks ago, I started using Magnetic Charging cable for my mobile. The cable worked great until I realized that after few days of using that cable, my phone stopped supporting fast charging. Not only this, I have not been able to connect my phone to PC for data transfer, although it still supports charging but very slowly. Moreover, my original Huawei charger and cable are no more supporting fast charging or computer connectivity.

I took my phone to service center which first suggested me to replace the charging socket which I did but it did not solve the problem. As a last resort, I had the complete charging circuit to be replaced and the problem is still there. I have reset my phone twice even have cleared the cache partition from boot menu. But all in vain.

I am posting my problem here, hoping that I will find the solution to my problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The phone is way out of warranty (it's over 4 years old - which is 4 phone generations - like a 100 year old person), so I don't suggest that you spend any more money trying to get it repaired/ It would be better spent on a newer phone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800