Mate 9 Pro

Zaffran Zavahir

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
The build quality of Huawei phones is exceptional, and I am a huge fan of Huawei in general. They are no longer a Chinese maker who copies, but one that makes some truly unique devices. However, I am disappointed in the design of the Mate 9 Pro. It looks too Samsung-ish, whereas the regular Mate 9 looks quite unique. Huawei, if you are reading this, please stick to the regular design. The fingerprint reader at the back is actually awesome. Bringing it to the front with a Samsung looking front reader is just not going in the right direction. In addition to making the phone look like a Samsung, it makes it more cumbersome to unlock the phone. I hope you guys just stick to the P9/regular Mate 9 design going forward.

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Sure will. I doubt they will but time will tell. Current emui and nugget are great. There is another set of settings hidden. If you tap the screen it will unmast the wallpaper, widgets and transitions and settings. It enables additional options.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I own a Honor 8, absolutely love it, Emui has become my favorite version of Android. I've always been a fan of bigger phones, so of course I want the Mate 9. After thinking about it for a long while, I've come to the conclusion that the Mate 9 is just a bigger Honor 8, I can't see spending the money to just get a bigger phone of what I already have. So, I've decided that the Mate 9 pro is the way to go, I get a true upgrade in everything that way, screen size, 2k vs 1080p, CPU with the 960 vs the 950, RAM, 6 gigs vs 4. Much better deal if you already own a Honor 8 and if you don't, get one, it's the best of the Mate 8 and the P9 put together in a sexy little package.

The mate 9 us warranty has the 960 in it.

terellw

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Did you use the one in the app store called "Huawei firmware finder" or just a random one? There's a few steps but it certainly works.. I just did mine less than a week ago. ☺️

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Did you use the one in the app store called "Huawei firmware finder" or just a random one? There's a few steps but it certainly works.. I just did mine less than a week ago. ☺️

I am going to give it another try, because I really liked the Pro. I just ordered one from Amazon for 708.00. can anyone recommend a good glass screen protector.