How to change Lockscreen wallpaper on Mate 9 USA??

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Why is it complicated to change the lockscreen wallpaper on the Mate 9 US version? All other tutorials online have the lockscreen in the wallpaper settings, but apparently not on my version. I had to change it using the Theme app and then customize.

With that said, is there a way to change the lockscreen wallpaper at different intervals like how one can change the wallpaper intervals and choose the source of where the wallpaper is coming from?

Very confusing as I was just praising how I like EMU 5.0.

samsungnian

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I am not sure what you tried to do. As far as I know changing the wallpaper is as easy and the same way as any other Android phone.

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Why is it complicated to change the lockscreen wallpaper on the Mate 9 US version? All other tutorials online have the lockscreen in the wallpaper settings, but apparently not on my version. I had to change it using the Theme app and then customize.

With that said, is there a way to change the lockscreen wallpaper at different intervals like how one can change the wallpaper intervals and choose the source of where the wallpaper is coming from?

Very confusing as I was just praising how I like EMU 5.0.

Take a look at the user guide. It is downloadable from Huawei's USA web site. They have a lot of info to share. Go get it.

http://m.huawei.com/usmobile/consumer