I think almost everyone is coming from an old phone to the Mate 9. I have my 6P. I don't know if I should sell it for a little money or keep it. Not sure what I would do with it. It's a little bit of a pain to swap the SIM card back and forth because I have to contact AT&T with the IMEI each time. I wouldn't do that on a regular basis. I wouldn't prefer it for the camera, the Mate's camera is very good. I have sold all my previous phones but it seems like I don't get much money.

Any creative ideas?
    01-25-2017 03:03 PM
    Not much is better than nothing, wanna buy my LG V20?

That's weird about the EMEI thing...I have AT&T as well and have had up to 5 phones cycling...never had to call AT&T for anything?
    tadpoles likes this.
    01-25-2017 04:04 PM
    I sold my Pixel XL.
    badMojo69 likes this.
    01-25-2017 05:47 PM
    Always keep a backup phone.

Left at&t contract for the $40/mo noplan gophone. switching between iPhone Samsung Note and S series never needed to contact att to activate phone.
    01-25-2017 06:14 PM
    I'm on Cricket which is the same as AT&T and I switch between my Honor 8 and Mate 9 pro without having to call. I like to have a back up phone just in case something happens, you could just keep the 6P as a back up.
    pinkvikchick and libra89 like this.
    01-25-2017 09:10 PM
    My wife had the HTC One M9. I took that back from her and gave her my old Galaxy Note 5, which t her is a huge upgrade. She's liking that more.

I sold the HTC phone for $90 and I was surprised I got that much for it because it wasnt in the best of shape.
    01-26-2017 01:09 PM
    I think almost everyone is coming from an old phone to the Mate 9. I have my 6P. I don't know if I should sell it for a little money or keep it. Not sure what I would do with it. It's a little bit of a pain to swap the SIM card back and forth because I have to contact AT&T with the IMEI each time. I wouldn't do that on a regular basis. I wouldn't prefer it for the camera, the Mate's camera is very good. I have sold all my previous phones but it seems like I don't get much money.

Any creative ideas?
    I'm in the same boat right now. Bought a 6P new in October and also have a Note 5. I want to get rid of one of them because I have the Mate 9 now. Just can't decide which one I like more to keep or just get rid of them both. If I sell them both I will make my mate 9 money back. But something tells me I should keep the Note 5 because I have gear VR. But having the last official Nexus is also intriguing to me.
    01-26-2017 01:13 PM
    Keeping it for now only cause it has FM radio and a dedicated DAC otherwise it'd be up for sale.
    01-26-2017 11:55 PM
    For now my IP7+ is being used as my gaming phone. Just can't beat IOS for gaming beauty.
    I did pick up a New (yes brand new) Note4 so I'd could keep using my Gear S when the need arises (I'll be so glad when Tmobile gets Dash up and going). I sold my LgV10.

So I'm down to 3 phones for now. I'll be picking up the S8 +/pro later and holding on to the N4 for one of the kids when...when they break their phone.
    01-30-2017 07:14 PM