Software update

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
MHA-L29C567B167 has rolled out OTA. Supposed to fix a few issues and some reports battery life improved even more.

Edit: this is for the US regulate Mate 9

Last edited:

spaceboyusa

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got the update OTA, and it installed without issue. I have a regular US Mate 9, and live in Denver.

I'll be on it most of the day, and report back if I see anything beyond the change log.

-Rob

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. I actually have the update too and am installing it. I read the change log and it does not indicate it fixes any of the issues I've read about on the forums but who knows. Thanks for the alert!

I have the US version of the regular Mate 9 too.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Awesome. I actually have the update too and am installing it. I read the change log and it does not indicate it fixes any of the issues I've read about on the forums but who knows. Thanks for the alert!

I have the US version of the regular Mate 9 too.
Google voice is fixed and on another forum it was mentioned Bluetooth seems to be working better.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I just got the update OTA, and it installed without issue. I have a regular US Mate 9, and live in Denver.

I'll be on it most of the day, and report back if I see anything beyond the change log.

-Rob
They removed the option to wipe the cache in the recovery. Unless it's in the "download and restore" section. I didn't want to enter that and wipe my phone.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Are you on T-Mobile by any chance? It appears they removed the "HD" icon from the call screen. Looking for someone who had HD voice calling before to verify.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Should be able to now. In the last version it would crash but now you should be able to select to always use google voice as the dialer.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Anyone on here using T-Mobile that can make a call and see if the HD voice icon is gone from the call screen next to the timer?

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone on here using T-Mobile that can make a call and see if the HD voice icon is gone from the call screen next to the timer?

I'm not entirely sure I understand where to find this icon. I'm in t-mobile though, called somebody and there is no HD icon in the dialer screen. Hope that helps.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
It would be on the call screen next to the timer. On B138 an icon that said "HD" would show up if you had VoLTE enabled. Now its gone but Im guessing its still using HD Voice even though the icon is gone.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Since this update, the Screenshot widget in drop down action buttons will not work on first try, but will on successive.

Come back hours later, same thing. Weird.

anon(9023234)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
So, sort of big issue after update. Wifi doesn't work. It shows connected and the little arrows on the icon come up, but browsers and apps say no internet connection. Anyone else? Before I do a factory reset...

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
What have you done to see why?
Reboot, try at another location?
Coincidence even?
So, sort of big issue after update. Wifi doesn't work. It shows connected and the little arrows on the icon come up, but browsers and apps say no internet connection. Anyone else? Before I do a factory reset...
Reboot the router.
forget and reconnect your wifi.

Wifi Analyzer looks good.
https://vremsoftwaredevelopment.github.io/WiFiAnalyzer/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173