I was looking for the setting that stops showing all my messages on the lock screen and came across one in the "More" category labelled "Enagle 4G." It was OFF. I just clicked it on ON and the tiny "4G" at the top of the screen switched to a tiny "4G LTE" (or at least I think that's what is says - it is tiny!!).

This has been off since I got the phone. I am on AT&T. Was this supposed to be on? Or... should I leave it on?

(BTW - I'm still looking for that lock screen setting but I'm sure I'll find it eventually)
    04-20-2017 05:45 PM
    Unless you're in an area where the 4G signal is spotty and may be hard on the battery while trying to find a good signal, then yes -- keep 4G on. You'll probably notice a nice increase in speed when browsing, streaming, etc.
    04-20-2017 06:32 PM
    I was looking for the setting that stops showing all my messages on the lock screen and came across one in the "More" category labelled "Enagle 4G." It was OFF. I just clicked it on ON and the tiny "4G" at the top of the screen switched to a tiny "4G LTE" (or at least I think that's what is says - it is tiny!!).

This has been off since I got the phone. I am on AT&T. Was this supposed to be on? Or... should I leave it on?

(BTW - I'm still looking for that lock screen setting but I'm sure I'll find it eventually)
    Bruh do you want 4g? Is it available in your area?
    04-23-2017 09:42 AM
    Bruh do you want 4g? Is it available in your area?
    Yes. I'm in Phoenix - big city. I think most phones here just default to it. I was surprised it wansn't just on by default. The indicator now says "4G."
    04-23-2017 03:56 PM