I use an Honor 8 but help is needed on this decision

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So hands down EMUI just isn't Android or anything close it. I love it. That being said I have my two choices narrowed down to the Mate 9 and the Zenphone Deluxe. Both are large phones. The deluxe has 6 GB ram and is 5.7 inches. Plus I like the silver color. Mate 9 of course has EMUI 5.0 which it's not the 5.0 I like rather just EMUI I like so much. It's nothing like stock Android at all. It does have s huge 5.9 inch screen which I have to think that to be like a small tablet almost. Between these two all bias put aside, which am I better off getting? I have to think the Zenfone Deluxe will indeed be Android where the mate 9 will indeed not be Android. Actually I have written several articles about EMUI being so different than stock Android that it could rather easily be branded as a third choice of mobile tech software and I've won contests here from the articles. EMUI is the real deal and it's in it's own entire league and category overall. Doesn't matter if it's 4.1 or 5.0. It's just EMUI in general. It's the smoothest non lagging none sticky none choppy software that you can get on the market to include apple IOS. Anyone out there had any real life experiences with the UI of the Zenfone? I'll be letting go of an Honor 8 and a Moto Z Play. Any help or thoughts would be more than greatly​ appreciated.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol