Replacement Supercharger?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You can usually find the Honor Gift Box on Amazon for 10-20 dollars, which includes the super chargers plus other goodies, BUT is almost always cheaper than you will find the charger alone for. Now it's SUPPOSED to be free from Honor, and sometimes you CAN get it free from Honor, BUT it's usually on Amazon too. ;) and it's well worth it's small cost! I got a free one from Honor AND a 10 dollar one on Amazon! lol

https://www.amazon.com/Huawei-Gift-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5917767

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You can usually find the Honor Gift Box on Amazon for 10-20 dollars, which includes the super chargers plus other goodies, BUT is almost always cheaper than you will find the charger alone for. Now it's SUPPOSED to be free from Honor, and sometimes you CAN get it free from Honor, BUT it's usually on Amazon too. ;) and it's well worth it's small cost! I got a free one from Honor AND a 10 dollar one on Amazon! lol

https://www.amazon.com/Huawei-Gift-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5917802

Oh so it does charge at the same rate as the stock super charger, based on your experience? Someone earlier in the thread said that it does charge faster than most but isn't at the level of the stock super charger.. Maybe he had a defective one?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh so it does charge at the same rate as the stock super charger, based on your experience? Someone earlier in the thread said that it does charge faster than most but isn't at the level of the stock super charger.. Maybe he had a defective one?

Well I never ran any tests but it DID SEEM to work, but I didn't actually test. And my Mate 9 is long gone.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well I never ran any tests but it DID SEEM to work, but I didn't actually test. And my Mate 9 is long gone.

Of course it works... Question is whether or not it is charging at "super charger" speeds or just fast speeds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12