Replacement Supercharger?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
There are some on eBay or Amazon third party... Not sure about quality though they claim to be compatible with Huawei supercharger

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Most won't as I believe their changing tech is proprietary just like one+

Well Qualcomm quick charge 2.0 is proprietary, but while Samsung phones aren't qc2 certified, they are compatible and will fast charge just like stock. Basically Samsung found a way to copy quick charge 2.0 without infringing on Qualcomm copyright.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought an expensive unit on Amazon with Huawei name, the plug looks same, it us not. A good knock off. Did not work properly.

Stay away from https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XBDK5BP/

Odd, seeing how Amazon seems to sell and support this phone.

The Anker charger does.

Buying from a third-party on Amazon is about the same as buying on eBay... Lots of fakes especially on phone Accessories.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone found a replacement Supercharger or any third-party charger which comes close the Huawei charger?

I got this one form Ali Express. It is the real thing. It has super charging. Delivery time was two weeks.

Original HUAWEI Supercharge 5V/4.5A 4.5V/5A USB fast charge adapter USB 3.1 TYPE-C Data cable for P10/P10 PLUS/Mate 9/Pro
http://s.aliexpress.com/7RrYJJz6
(from AliExpress Android)

Nuerosynapse

Aug 1, 2017
Visit site
Just buy the Huawei Honor Gift Box on Amazon. Has charger that will fast charge as well as selfie stick and a USB-C to Micro-USB converter/ adapter. Nothing really available in the US yet, or if ever, but this is only $15.50 and does charge faster than most, but not supercharge.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just buy the Huawei Honor Gift Box on Amazon. Has charger that will fast charge as well as selfie stick and a USB-C to Micro-USB converter/ adapter. Nothing really available in the US yet, or if ever, but this is only $15.50 and does charge faster than most, but not supercharge.

I have that gift box, bought it when it was on sale for around $10 last year. Glad to hear that it does indeed charge quicker than most... Can use it as a backup charger when i get my mate 9.

brutos08

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Am in the UK so they don't provide it over here we always get scraps from OEMs except Apple

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173