Huawei CEO drops first hints on Mate 10

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hoping for an AOD on the mate 10... how the mate 9 handles notifications got really annoying ;)

This. The Notification LED that's there is almost non existent so Always On Display should be a must. The Mate 9 Pro has it already so should be easy enough to implement for Huawei

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I know it is the hot thing now, and all the leaks lean towards it, but I really hope there is not a 2:1 aspect ratio

prodaytrade

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I own the Huawei Nexus 6P. I like quality of the product and it's clean design. I wish the Mate 10 would come without the bloat or go in a similar direction as OnePlus. The themes and their market place is difficult for them to compete with Google and Apple. They're too established and should allow consumers to download Huawei's extras if they choose to.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I own the Huawei Nexus 6P. I like quality of the product and it's clean design. I wish the Mate 10 would come without the bloat or go in a similar direction as OnePlus. The themes and their market place is difficult for them to compete with Google and Apple. They're too established and should allow consumers to download Huawei's extras if they choose to.

Huawei extras as in bloat ware ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15