Would it be crazy to buy Mate 9 now?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
They are just trying to clear stock while they still can - and increase the market exposure for Huawei. Still a great phone with an excellent camera.. I have one and I just got one for my wife. Wish I would have waited for the bundled deal with the Band 2, but I didn't know. I'm still very happy.
Don't get bothered by that. There's always a better deal around the corner

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
They are just trying to clear stock while they still can - and increase the market exposure for Huawei. Still a great phone with an excellent camera.. I have one and I just got one for my wife. Wish I would have waited for the bundled deal with the Band 2, but I didn't know. I'm still very happy.
When did you get your wife the Mate 9? is it still under the company, where you got it from, return policy due date? If so, try to return it and order that Mate 9 with free band 2. That's if you want to go thru all that hassle

br77494

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
When did you get your wife the Mate 9? is it still under the company, where you got it from, return policy due date? If so, try to return it and order that Mate 9 with free band 2. That's if you want to go thru all that hassle

I ordered off Amazon on November 11th. It's still sealed in the box - waiting to go under the Christmas tree. It's tempting to do as you say since I'm still within the 30 day period and it's unopened. But, you're right the hassle isn't worth it.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I ordered off Amazon on November 11th. It's still sealed in the box - waiting to go under the Christmas tree. It's tempting to do as you say since I'm still within the 30 day period and it's unopened. But, you're right the hassle isn't worth it.
Yeah, the hassle of doing it probably isn't worth it imo. Your wife is lucky. Hopefully she enjoys the Mate 9

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Try to ask turn to price adjust it

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh probably not worth it. Also,returning and rebuying might be a red flag

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz