Finally an AOD app that works-.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
After some further testing if you turn off "power button instantly locks phone" double tap by-passes the lock screen...

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
This is the app i used on my Honor 8. Worked fine. Loses a lil battery over time

This app has cooled my upgrade fever especially with the double tap to wake the screen and go directly to either the notification or my home screen. I always hated the way the mate handled notifications.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
This app has cooled my upgrade fever especially with the double tap to wake the screen and go directly to either the notification or my home screen. I always hated the way the mate handled notifications.
Glad that it cooled your upgrade fever! This will save you money!

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I cant say enough how awsome this app is... its like having a new phone. with double tap date weather all my notifications i hardly ever touch my phone until i need to..... ill get a screen shot from my wifes phone and post it....

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I cant say enough how awsome this app is... its like having a new phone. with double tap date weather all my notifications i hardly ever touch my phone until i need to..... ill get a screen shot from my wifes phone and post it....
Sure, but how come it's from wife's phone ?