Well, having had the Huawei P40 Pro for a month, it's time to send it back, but I must admit it's been an awesome device and one that I wouldn't discourage anyone from getting (so long as they know there is no 'Official' Google Apps/services)

So hopefully in the next few days I will be getting a Huawei Mate Xs folding phone to test out for a while. If anyone has questions or would like me to try things out on it then please ask, I will try my best to help out and give some feedback and when I'm done I will hopefully give an honest opinion and review of it
    07-29-2020 02:38 PM
    I moved this from the Other Huawei Phones forum to the Mate X forum, since that's very close to the Mate Xs.
    07-29-2020 04:39 PM
    So the Mate Xs arrived today and what a device it is!
    I will definitely do a review of this and try to answer any questions. I am going to use it as my daily phone with no Google apps or services just as I did with the P40 pro. It does help having some experience with Huawei devices but the experience should be the same for all.
    First impressions, lovely to look at, very quick through the menus, with its little surround case on it is exactly the same size as my Note 10+ with it's Samsung protective standing cover, although understandably its going to be heavier. Camera seems very good and battery life initially excellent for this type of device.

I will update with more info after I have had a few days play time!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-08-2020 04:52 AM
    So I did a quick unboxing yesterday, you'll have to excuse some of the amateur video.....

B. Diddy likes this.
    08-09-2020 01:28 AM