Huawei Mediapad M5 lite - No full screen view?

joshua_tri

Jul 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I have bought recently this tablet. I need to buy a new tablet, and then also I thought I could play with the desktop version of hero wars, with facebook page in chrome, having a larger display, since they are forced to play it with my mobile phone Lenovo with android 7, which has by default the possibility to have the full screen view. Now with this device, with android 8 ,I can't find the same option, how can I do? This is a limitation not to be able to take full advantage, throughout the entire display, rather than a box, which among other things allows you to play because you open the windows that you cannot close, as I imagine dimensioned for viewing the display from the desktop. Thanks in advance.
Alessandro

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It probably has to do with the game developer optimizing it for phone screens. Android tablets remain pretty unpopular, so the game developers probably didn't bother optimizing the web game for full screen on the browser in tablets.

Have you already tried different browsers?

joshua_tri

Jul 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi, meanwhile thanks for the replies, @Mustang sure I looked, there is no setting. What @B Diddy says, seems very likely to me, in fact, I also checked in the smartphone and in fact there is no Android 7 setting that refers to the immersive screen or the full screen, so in fact it could be a developer problem. But does Android 8 foresee this possibility in the settings or is it just a matter of the app developer? It seemed to me that I understood that Android from version 4 provided it and that you could choose the apps to which to apply it but if in 7 and 8 I don't find it, this situation is not clear to me. Thanks for the reply, I await your comment.