Ordered mine....

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I started looking for a midsize tablet to replace my aging Samsung Tab S2 and came across the M5. How's it holding up 6 months or so into it's life? I ordered via B&H but the damn thing is backordered.

Looking forward to playing with it. Love the midsize form factor.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I have the 8 inch model and it is as quick as ever. My only complaint is The update and new OS support is lacking. But I know that from the last Huawei tablet I purchased.

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Evidently it's a popular model. As soon as I ordered it from B&H it went to back ordered status. And it's going to be a week or so before it ships now. I think I've watched every video on the YouTube about it.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I doubt you will be disappointed. I did install a Novs Launcher on the M5 and the M3 because I wasn't a fan of the stock Launcher.

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the 8.4" from Amazon and received it today. Nice replacement for N7 2013 but very disappointed to see Huawei removed LDAC and Aptx-HD BT codec support, which is standard on Android 8 Oreo. So much for their claim this is a "Hi-Def audio" device. Considering returning it over this but current small tablet options are so wanting it may be this or nothing. Sigh...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital