Phone stuck in fastboot mode

philiplolc

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm not even sure how my X1 went into fastboot.. but after reading online, i realised i must have been pressing on the down volume button when i plugged in the charger.

It's now stuck in
"Enter into fastboot mode
You can press POWER key for more than 10 seconds to reboot device"

I tried the above
tried vol+ and power
tried running fastboot from PC, then "fastboot reboot"
tried from PC "fastboot devices" and i get "? fastboot"

Phone is in stock condition. Didn't try rooting. Didn't flash anything.
Phone is the 3G model 7D-501u.
Not sure how to fix it. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

skyroccer

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
my lenovo s860 is also stuck in fastboot mode......and no button works....how can i get out of fastboot mode??????

Attachments

• DSC_0211.jpg
    DSC_0211.jpg
    786 KB · Views: 14

Nikolay Fedorov

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
same with acet liquid mt. typing <fastboot continue> then conected to PC should help if your ROM is OK. but i have no idea how to fix it finaly(

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg Rizal

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Also happened to me when I try rooting my phone using Kingo. I removed the battery, then put it back. Turned on and it worked again.

niguhman

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
1.Download adb fastboot
2. Connect the device to pc
3. Open Terminal in adb folder
4. type: fastboot devices
5. if you find your device type fastboot reboot

Rosie Edwards

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
hi if its your mobile thats stuck in fastboot mode just take the battery out the back of the mobile & then replace & it will work fine now ,not sure about laptop,s or p c,s though hope it helps

suraj hegde

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey i am having the same prob, whether i try to reboot or put my mobile into reboot recovery mode, my phone just shuts off and is struck into this screen showing as "FASTBOOT" but when i plug out my battery and insert it again it starts normally but even if i try to update my phone, my phn after switching off hangs to "FASTBOOT" Screen. PLZ HELP!!

Anurupa Chaudhary

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
hold the shut down key for ten seconds oall at once and donot panic... it gets back to cynogen mode... my got stuck for an hour, didnt know hwat to do, checked a whole list of ideas over net and finally came to this.

MsAquaLady1

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm not even sure how my X1 went into fastboot.. but after reading online, i realised i must have been pressing on the down volume button when i plugged in the charger.

It's now stuck in
"Enter into fastboot mode
You can press POWER key for more than 10 seconds to reboot device"

I tried the above
tried vol+ and power
tried running fastboot from PC, then "fastboot reboot"
tried from PC "fastboot devices" and i get "? fastboot"

Phone is in stock condition. Didn't try rooting. Didn't flash anything.
Phone is the 3G model 7D-501u.
Not sure how to fix it. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

I pick upy android phone to use and tried turning it on and it just stayed black,DEAD! The last I knew, the phone was 100% charged. I touch every combo of buttons and tried get it charging or even fully charged to come up; nothing! Next I opened the phone, took out battery for a second, popped it in, and Lit Fastboot came up!!! Couldn't get out of it, again tried every combo of bottom etc. Pressed the on off button for over ten or twenty seconds,; nothing! I left it for a long while thinking it would return to normal; no. Prayed!!! I went back to the battery, took it out and slowly counted up to sixty seconds. Popped it back in and... Walla! It turn back on normally. Thank and Ptaose God! My computer technical genious was in bed sleeping, because this all happened in wee hours of the mornimg! So all you need to do, to get it out of Fastboot, is remove your battery for at least one minute! What is Fastboot anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zekazeka Hb

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
i have mediapad x1 .when try to install kitkat 4.4.2 from cwm recovery after restart tablet not power on.
when try to power on it , just turn on led fro 10 second and power off led.(led trun on as red and green)
recovery and fastboot not accessible from pc.just show as unknown device with China name in device manager.
vol up + power and other ways not work.

please help me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance