hi, everyone

huaweinova

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I have a Huawei Nova. I got Android 7 update.
When I try to reply to a message via lock screen, the virtual keyboard and
the navigation buttons overlap and the lower keys on the keyboard become unusable.
What can this be due to? I was suggested to do factory reset.I did it, but the issue remain. after the factory reset, home screen layot 5x5 option disappeared (only 4x4 and 4x5)..Any idea?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Were you using an alternate launcher app? Do you have any magnification settings turned on in Settings>Accessibility​?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
i don't use alterane launcher app. I don't you have any magnification settings turned on in Settings>Accessibility​.
Welcome to the forums. I remember reading about a similar issue and the culprit was Clean Master. Do you have any Cheetah Mobile app installed in your phone? If so, disable it and see if the problem persists. Also, go to your security settings and see what's listed as device administrator.

huaweinova

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I remember reading about a similar issue and the culprit was Clean Master. Do you have any Cheetah Mobile app installed in your phone? If so, disable it and see if the problem persists. Also, go to your security settings and see what's listed as device administrator.

I have no other program еxcept "Phone manager" (it was installed by default). nothing listed as device administrator except "android device manager", but it is not activated.
Which issue do you mean?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have no other program еxcept "Phone manager" (it was installed by default). nothing listed as device administrator except "android device manager", but it is not activated.
Which issue do you mean?
Several members reported different problems with the keyboard on the lock screen and for most of them the culprit was the 'iswipe' feature included in different CM apps. Maybe that's not your case.