Why FB messenger app is flickering consistently during refreshing in my Huawei NOVA 3i ( P Smart+) ?

mhsabuj

Sep 4, 2018
Visit site
Hello,
Sorry for bothering you guys. I am facing a weird problem with FB Messenger app in my Huawei Nova 3i. !! When i open messenger app its flicks and my notification bar disappear, flicks again and became stable. After that when i try to start a chat with someone those flickering happens again.
I already enabled the “Disable HW overlays” but no luck there. Sometimes I am facing this problem with Linkedin but no other app. I have recorded a video, but wasn't able upload.
Let me know if you guys can do something for me.
Looking forward to hear something from any of you and thanks in advance.
Regards
Sabuj

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
No bother - that's why most of us come here, to help people.

If it was just FBMessenger doing it, I'd say it was the FBMessenger app - they're not known for releasing bug-free software. But LinkedIn too? I don't know the Huawei, but is there a "Display over other apps" item in Settings other than the HW overlays? (Search for it in Settings.) If there is, turn it off for any app that won't work without it. (I don't use either one - I hit LinkedIn with a browser), but I wouldn't believe that 2 independent development teams produced the same bug. It's possible, of course, but unlikely.

(BTW, Android Apps is for developers to ask for help with development - this should have been in a more general forum, like Huawei.)

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I've moved the thread to the Huawei Nova forum for further exposure by persons who may be able to help further.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca