Huawei p10 Camera blurry

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Omg... Here I thought that the camera wasn't working coz I dropped it.. but the monochrome works... Just not the coloured... Did anyone find a solution. My phone is 3months old and not on warranty coz I switched country... I bought it from Poland and now i am in Fiji
Others said dropping it from the table to the ground helped

Marty Larsson

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
So I got my Huawei P10 back from there repair center in the UK.

They have noted on the paperwork sent back to me of what they done to fix the camera blur and overall bad camera experience on the rear.

Noted as "Screening" whatever that is and a "Software update" that's it.

Me personally i think its fixed the haze and blur on the camera but I'm still underwhelmed and still really think my Nexus 5x takes a much better picture! If it was easy to post a pic on this site I would but it's so awkward trying to lol.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site

They have noted on the paperwork sent back to me of what they done to fix the camera blur and overall bad camera experience on the rear.

Me personally i think its fixed the haze and blur on the camera but I'm still underwhelmed and still really think my Nexus 5x takes a much better picture! If it was easy to post a pic on this site I would but it's so awkward trying to lol.

You can upload pictures when you reply a comment as shown below

Theres a picture icon next to send

Attachments

• 43685.jpg
    43685.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Can you post some comparison pictures of the p10 and 5x?