Huawei p10 Camera blurry

A

AC Question

Hello..
I have have been using Huawei P10 phone for about 1 month, and the rear camera suddenly gets half blurry [right sided blurry]. I've tried reset phone but it still gets blurry.

Is there anyway to get it back to normal again?

Please help. Thank you.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
When it gets blurry try shaking the phone. It could be the OIS sticking. I've had it happen on several phones

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
When you said several phones, did you mean several Huawei phones?

No, I've had it happen on various different phones e.g Samsung Galaxy s8+ that was only 2 weeks old and a Nokia Lumia 1020. OIS is a moving part of the camera sensor so CAN become faulty or get stuck occasionally so giving it a little shake can free it off. Sometimes permanently but it could just keep happening if the camera sensor is faulty.

I've only had my P10 for a week now and it's my first Huawei phone. Camera has been amazing and flawless for me so far

Madalina Iordache

Sep 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello. I have the same problem with Huawei p10. The camera lenses are clean, shaking the phone won't work. The monocrome camera works perfectly but the color one is out of focus. Could you give me some advices?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I have the same problem with Huawei p10. The camera lenses are clean, shaking the phone won't work. The monocrome camera works perfectly but the color one is out of focus. Could you give me some advices?

If you have tried everything mentioned in this thread then i would suggest that you contact Huawei customer service for assistance. Perhaps it is a manufacturer defect and they will send you a warranty replacement

costinmarina

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site

Same problem here. Huawei P10, back camera out-of-focus, monochrome works fine.
And also from Romania. Maybe a entire import batch problem?

I will send it to warranty (it's bought from Vodafone).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance