Messaging app additional options

Fordring

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I have a question about replying to messages, if it is possible to limit the "bubble" size of my message when I'm typing to lets say max. half the screen? When I type a long message, the message I received from the other person disappears, so eventually I can only see my own text, I can't even scroll up... I can only see it if I copy text and delete it, and the paste and continue writing etc.

I tried like split window but can't use same app twice it would seem ^^, so what I'm asking is that, if you can limit the size of the bubble you're typing in? So that it isn't expanding with text, that you would see only the last few lines you typed?... :- It's very hard to reply to long messages like this, at least for me if I can't read it and write at the same time, hard to momorize very long messages :-

Thanks

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

this is a weird thing for that to happened. I don't think that's supposed to happen either. have you tried factory resetting your device ? if you don't wanna do that, I recommend downloaded textra app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech