03-23-2018 11:41 AM
94 ... 234
tools
    I'm happy with the battery, it takes my through the day...on most days. I have a 90 minute commute and I listen to podcasts and browse things on the phone or play some games. On days when I don't use the phone too much the battery lasts me the 90 minutes back home as well with some 20% left. That's with 4-5 hours screen on time on a 12 hour day.

But throw in some Pokémon Go and/or some more heavy use during the day and it needs to get some extra juice. Quick charge is great here, 15-30 minutes and I get home with 50% or more left in the tank
    Still playing Pokémon Go?!
    11-18-2017 04:35 PM
    Pretty bad OS coding or really bad soc in them It's well known that blackberry had that loading of death icon. Sometimes you need to hard reset the phone to get it working again.
    Oh that sucks. Not too familiar with it as I never had a blackberry
    11-21-2017 04:24 PM
    Yeah only works for little bit
    The other option is to contact Huawei for a warranty replacement.
    11-21-2017 04:25 PM
    Still playing Pokémon Go?!
    Nothing wrong with playing Pokémon go!
    11-21-2017 04:26 PM
    Oh that sucks. Not too familiar with it as I never had a blackberry
    It was horrible. Many people jump ships and went to androids of apple cause of it
    11-21-2017 05:09 PM
    Nothing wrong with playing Pokémon go!
    There's a lot of wrong with playing Pokémon Go!
    11-21-2017 05:11 PM
    The only issue with Pokémon Go is that here in the north (Sweden) it's too cold and wet to play for about 4-6 months of the year
    11-21-2017 11:55 PM
    The only issue with Pokémon Go is that here in the north (Sweden) it's too cold and wet to play for about 4-6 months of the year
    Oh bummer. Can't really play it half of the year huh
    11-22-2017 01:01 AM
    It was horrible. Many people jump ships and went to androids of apple cause of it
    I do not follow you.
    11-22-2017 01:51 PM
    There's a lot of wrong with playing Pokémon Go!
    Could be but if someone likes it then that's good for them
    11-22-2017 01:52 PM
    Move to California. It's supposed to be mid 90s today
    11-22-2017 01:53 PM
    Oh bummer. Can't really play it half of the year huh
    That should make you happy right?
    11-22-2017 01:54 PM
    I do not follow you.
    The loading icon of death turns a lot of people away and got an android or iphone phones instead
    11-22-2017 04:06 PM
    Could be but if someone likes it then that's good for them
    I was kidding. Pokémon Go is still fun to play
    11-22-2017 04:06 PM
    That should make you happy right?
    I don't play it anymore
    11-22-2017 04:07 PM
    I recently got the Huawei P10, and I'm quite frustrated with the notification settings. When I receive a notification on for example Messenger while I'm using my phone, it pops up at the top of the screens as normal. But then, when I lock my phone, my phone only vibrates but does not show a notification on the screen. I have to pull down the menu to see where the notification is from.

I would like to add that I have already researched this a bot and have activated "Display on the lock screen" for my wanted apps. Even so, the notification does not light up/pop up on the locked screen.

Is there anything I can do about it or is that simply how EMUI works?
    You need to set the 'screen lock style' to 'Magazine unlock' found under settings -> 'the Screen lock & passwords'
    12-08-2017 11:18 AM
    I recently got the Huawei P10, and I'm quite frustrated with the notification settings. When I receive a notification on for example Messenger while I'm using my phone, it pops up at the top of the screens as normal. But then, when I lock my phone, my phone only vibrates but does not show a notification on the screen. I have to pull down the menu to see where the notification is from.

I would like to add that I have already researched this a bot and have activated "Display on the lock screen" for my wanted apps. Even so, the notification does not light up/pop up on the locked screen.

You need to set the 'screen lock style' to 'Magazine unlock' found under settings -> 'the Screen lock & passwords'

I had the same problem and now its totally fine!
    12-08-2017 11:19 AM

Indeed as another fellow said a restart is needed after changing a theme on the device so that notifications could appear on screen lock
    12-18-2017 08:14 AM
    go to settings-> screenlock & passwords-> screenlock style -> choose magazine style
    It will probably work
    03-23-2018 11:41 AM
94 ... 234