How Are You Liking Your P10/P10 Plus?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey, dudes!

The Huawei P10 series is certainly an awesome lineup of phones. Currently (though it changes almost weekly), I'm thinking about buying the P10. It checks everything off my list! But I'd like to receive some user feedback! How are you liking your P10 or your P10 Plus?

Also, since I will be switching (eventually) from my Honor 8, which has a rear FPS: how does everyone find the front-facing FPS? I have never used one before, so I wanted to switch for my next upgrade.

Thank you so much!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a p10 plus but with regards to fps, I prefer front. However it is personal preference. Some prefer one others the other. Either way I am sure it functions really well like all other Huawei devices that I have used

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a p10 plus but with regards to fps, I prefer front. However it is personal preference. Some prefer one others the other. Either way I am sure it functions really well like all other Huawei devices that I have used

Thank you! I'm really loving the rear FPS on my Honor 8 but want to try front-facing this time 'round for a more well-rounded experience. :) I've heard that the P10's FPS's are very quick and responsive.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! I'm really loving the rear FPS on my Honor 8 but want to try front-facing this time 'round for a more well-rounded experience. :) I've heard that the P10's FPS's are very quick and responsive.
I am sure it would be. Even the lower end 5x fps was great.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I have played around with it in the store. It feels good and sure is responsive. You can use the fps button with gestures to go back, home and recent apps open with it. I myself LOVE the back fps placement, but after playing with the P10 fps, it's actually really nice. You'll like it as well

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have played around with it in the store. It feels good and sure is responsive. You can use the fps button with gestures to go back, home and recent apps open with it. I myself LOVE the back fps placement, but after playing with the P10 fps, it's actually really nice. You'll like it as well

Great, thank you so much! I fiddled with a working display model a few days ago, but wanted to hear others' take on the FPS. It did feel really responsive when I was playing with it. I'm wanting to exhaust all other phone options before I settle on this one... But so far I'm really liking it.

Yes, I did hear about how versatile the FPS is! Then you can turn off the other capacitive buttons! Wahoo!

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Yes you can add more screen by taking off the capacitive buttons on the screen and use the fps.

Hopefully, others will chip in to help you !

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Oh that's great to hear!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Great, thank you so much! I fiddled with a working display model a few days ago, but wanted to hear others' take on the FPS. It did feel really responsive when I was playing with it. I'm wanting to exhaust all other phone options before I settle on this one... But so far I'm really liking it.

Yes, I did hear about how versatile the FPS is! Then you can turn off the other capacitive buttons! Wahoo!
Oh nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams