Hi there.

After a lot of searching I bought myself a P10 lite which fit my budget nicely. After working with my P10 lite I started to notice some some blueish tint on the screen. More noticeable on a white background. It is like that it is not "pure" white. I believe this is normal? Maybe because the Samsung S5 screen technology is different...The P10 Lite is only 2 days old
    12-13-2017 08:00 AM
    Is the bluish tint noticeable looking straight at it, or at an angle? If at an angle, then how much of an angle is it?
    12-17-2017 02:47 AM
    Is the bluish tint noticeable looking straight at it, or at an angle? If at an angle, then how much of an angle is it?

Thank you for the response!

Looking at a slight tilt angle you can see some bluish tint on the whole screen which I believe is norm. My problem is that also looking at the screen straight I notice it on the screen. It is very hard actually to see. But I can notice it with the eye if I focusing on it with a 15 cm distance. When I up the brightness level to 50% and more it is less noticeable. It is when the screen auto dimming when I can notice it more. So I am not sure what to do here. This is my second P10 lite. The previous one had screen flickering problems. I doubt I can be unlucky with this phone so much?
    12-17-2017 04:25 AM
    Do you have access to other p10, perhaps demo units? You can see if they also have the same bluish tint and if so then it probably won't make a difference if you exchange it.
    12-17-2017 01:36 PM
    I managed to compare it with my sister's P10lite, certain angles mine look better than hers and visa versa. Maybe the S5 screen was better, and I just need to get used to this. I went to a cellphone shop and the technical guy also could not see the blueish I revering to. Perhaps my eyes are too much focusing
    12-17-2017 01:50 PM
    I think Huawei phones have colour adjusting - have you tried adjusting the colour temperature to see if the blue tint effect becomes reduced?
    12-17-2017 03:27 PM
    I have tried the colour adjustment and it makes some changes to the experience. What I also did was to do a hard reset on the phone and that seems to sort things out much better.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-18-2017 12:57 AM
    I have tried the colour adjustment and it makes some changes to the experience. What I also did was to do a hard reset on the phone and that seems to sort things out much better.
    That's great that things got better with some colour adjustments and a hard reset!
    12-18-2017 08:33 AM
    I decided to send back the phone to the supplier and ask for a replacement as he unit is within the 7 day period. I paid a lot of money for it and believe I deserve a functioning product.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-18-2017 09:16 AM
    I decided to send back the phone to the supplier and ask for a replacement as he unit is within the 7 day period. I paid a lot of money for it and believe I deserve a functioning product.
    Absolutely, that's a good idea! Please keep us updated!
    12-18-2017 09:23 AM
    I managed to compare it with my sister's P10lite, certain angles mine look better than hers and visa versa. Maybe the S5 screen was better, and I just need to get used to this. I went to a cellphone shop and the technical guy also could not see the blueish I revering to. Perhaps my eyes are too much focusing
    Well if it is on other phones then I would not worry about it...

But if it bothers you too much then you can return it. I don't think a replacement will make much of a difference
    12-18-2017 09:58 AM
    Not sure if it will really make a difference, but I will wish you the best of luck
    12-18-2017 01:45 PM